Tips for Increasing Fat Burn
Often the hardest thing about losing weight is burning off excess body fat. To lose just 1lb of fat, you need to burn 3,500 calories on top your normal calorie usage. And this is a lot harder than you think. You see, to achieve this fat loss, you need to exclude all your general day to day activities. This includes doing your chores, cooking, playing with the kids, walking your dog or any other physical activity you are already doing.
However, whilst this may feel impossible, it’s not…
Incorporate any of the following tips into your weight loss management plan and you can begin burning fat faster.
Boost your metabolism
Have you ever been on a diet with a friend, followed the exact same plan but experienced different weight losses? This is because of your metabolism.
Everyone’s metabolism works differently, so if you are unfortunate enough to suffer from a slow metabolism then losing weight can often feel like an uphill struggle.
Fortunately, there are a number of methods you can use to boost your metabolism:
- Try a weight loss supplement: fat burners such as Phen375 are uniquely designed to supercharge your metabolism, making it easier for your body to burn excess fat. Utilising a combination of cyclic AMP enzyme boosters, Phen375 redirects glucose from anabolic fat production into catabolic energy metabolism thus helping to speed up your metabolism and burn more fat.
- Exercise: whether you opt for cycling, swimming or walking, increase your exercise levels and this can gradually help to speed up your metabolism. Just make sure to mix up your routine to ensure your body doesn’t plateau.
- Bulk and tone up: it is a well known fact that building muscle burns more calories. And the more calories you burn, the more fat you’ll burn too. Similarly once you have built up your muscle, you will continue to burn more calories when you exercise.
- Eat metabolism burning foods: certain foods can help to speed up your metabolism, enabling more efficient fat loss. Apples, celery, garlic, mangoes, onions, carrot, avocado, tomatoes, cauliflower and green leafy vegetables have all been proven to help.
In addition, simply eating a 250 calorie breakfast in the morning can help to jumpstart your metabolism and keep it working efficiently all day.
- Chew, chew, chew: simply chewing each mouthful 25 times will save your body’s energy stores and speed up your metabolism.
Boosting your metabolism is probably one of the easiest ways to increase your fat burn and ensure that excess glucose isn’t converted into fat.
However to boost your fat burn even further, you can also try cutting your calorie intake.
Think about it…. Eat fewer calories and your body will turn quicker to its natural fat stores for a source for energy. Yet modifying your dietary habits can be easier said than done when you first start dieting.
Taking an appetite suppressant can help with this. Alongside boosting your metabolism, Phen375 for instance, has also been found to suppress your appetite and food cravings, making it easier for you to eat less and lose weight.
This article was written on behalf of the fat burner Phen375