Recipe To Enjoy Healthy Breakfast
It is tough to find time to prepare a healthy breakfast. The life style is completely changed for most of the humans and people are finding it difficult to get up early in the morning to cook healthy breakfast items. Contradictorily, they prepare 2 minute noodles and have other junk items as breakfast food which is not very good for health in the long run. The problem with the present day population is obesity. It is tough to control if people are not ready to take proper care.
No individual should skip breakfast and it will have adverse impacts on the health of the person. It gives the much needed energy to work for the rest of the day. Certain people would like to have carbohydrate rich food items which will be very difficult to digest. There are bountiful recipe ideas to have healthy and better breakfast items. This article will prefer a healthy breakfast recipe that will keep you active throughout the day.
Banana bran muffins can easily be prepared with the remaining bananas present in the refrigerator. A handful of chocolates will be handy to make it more attractive for the children. This will be a fiber rich treat.
• 2 eggs
• 2/3rd cup of light brown sugar
• 2 medium smashed ripe bananas
• 1 cup wheat bran
• 1 cup buttermilk
• ¼ cup of cooking oil
• 1 cup wheat flour
• 1-2 teaspoon of baking powder and baking soda
• ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon of salt
Mode of Preparation:
• It is good to preheat the oven to 400 degree F. You can coat 12 muffin cups with the cooking spray.
• It’s now time to whisk away eggs and brown sugar in the medium sized bowl until they become smooth. Buttermilk, oil, vanilla, wheat bran can also be added to the mixture.
• Add the remaining ingredients in a different bowl and mix them well. Now add the chocolate chips and smash them until they are combined well. Scoop the batter well and sprinkle with almonds or walnuts if you have any.
• Bake the mixture until the tops become golden brown and leave it for 25 minutes in the oven. Now cool it for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
• You can also use butter milk powder and it does not make any difference. Lemon juice or vinegar can also be added in this list of ingredients.
• Unprocessed wheat bran will add health values to your breakfast recipe. Do not substitute other materials in this list.
• This healthy food item is fiber rich (17%) and serves 196 calories.
If you do not have time to prepare by spending time with the oven, a simple recipe is to have stacks of Oats packets in your kitchen. For every 1 cup of oats, it requires 2 cups of milk and 3 or 4 table spoon sugar. Some people would like to have it with buttermilk and salt. This will help them to stay fit and lose weight.
You can try out the recipes mentioned here to have healthy servings to start your day well.