Eight Expensive Dental Treatments
For each and every person, his/her face is of great importance. Your face says a lot about your overall health and hygiene. The condition of your mouth, teeth and gums plays a major role in your overall health. If you do not maintain the oral hygiene then you can get many infections including stomach infection. Therefore it is very necessary to keep your mouth clean and in hygienic condition. However the cost of the dental treatments is very high and can make a big hole in your pocket without insurance. Here is a list of expensive dental treatments:
- Braces: small children and teenagers can get many benefits from the braces. Crooked teeth can be treated with this dental treatment. It is considered as one of the most expensive dental treatments. Even the grownups can be benefited by this dental treatment. This treatment cost ca range between $5000 to $10,000 depending upon your age and oral condition.
- Veneers: veneer is a think covering attached to the chipped tooth or teeth to make it look better. One can get his/her crooked or damaged teeth treated with this dental treatment. The cost is between $800 and $2000 per tooth.
- Bleaching: everybody wishes to have clean white teeth. Teeth whiteners can be bought from the stores too. However the bleaching done in the dentist’s clinic is more effective. It may cost $1000 to $2000 per sitting.
- Root Canal: it is one of the most used expensive dental treatments. It is a surgical procedure that is used for repairing the damaged or decayed teeth. The cost is around $400 to $600 per tooth. If this treatment is coupled with other oral surgical procedure, it may become more expensive.
- Dental implants: this treatment is considered as the most expensive and most effective dental treatment. It is also known as the tooth replacement treatment. One tooth implant may cost $ 1500 to $ 3500. If you are getting more than one tooth replaced, then be ready to shell out more than $35000 for your treatment. This is a long lasting but expensive dental treatment.
- Gum Restoration: if your dentist suggests any type of dental surgery, you need to have healthy gums. If your gums are not healthy, then you will have to undergo the gum restoration surgery before you can get any other dental treatment.
- Jaw bone restoration: after considering your overall oral health, if the dentist suggests getting the bone restoration done before the dental implants, then the procedure may cost you around $20000 to $30000.
- Teeth cleaning: regular teeth cleaning at the dentist’s clinic is a must if you want to maintain the oral cleanliness. Brushing your teeth twice a day can help you keep your teeth in good condition. However if you visit your dentist at least once in six months, then he/she can help you retain in general oral sanitation.