Best 5 Exercises to Lose Belly Fat Effectively and Easily
Who doesn’t want a flat tummy? This can be achieved when you lose belly fat and workout for getting the best physique. This may require lots and lots of dedication and hard work from your end. Here, in this article we discuss various techniques that enlighten you on how to get flat tummy and how to effectively and easily lose belly fat with the help of exercises.
Some of the best exercises to lose belly fat are many in number. I am going to list few exercises here which includes belly rubs, stomach twisting, belly resting exercise, Russian twist, hip raise exercise, dumbbell side bends, leg lift exercises, trunk rotation, air cycling, log roll, ab truck, crab ab work out, side crunches, V crunches, chin up crunches, inclined sit-ups and front squat.
- Best exercises to lose belly fat are cardio exercises which include running, walking, jogging, cycling, swimming, hiking, yoga and Pilates. If you are unable to run continuously, maintain some pace by jogging and walk for some time. The moment when you feel energized, starting running again. Whenever you change an exercise, give a gap of five minutes to take rest so that your body gets ready for the next exercise.
- Burpies is another best exercise to lose belly fat. It is very simple to do. Stand straight and do a push-up. Try jumping your feet towards your chest and jump off the floor as high as possible. Do this exercise for 30 seconds. You can find a lot of change in your body.
- Another best exercise to lose belly fat is dancing. Many people say that dancing is the best alternative for exercise as it includes all the movements for all the parts of the body. Belly dance, stick dance, Jive and lindy hop helps our body a lot. This is one of the way by which we can enjoy ourselves and our body would be in shape as usual.Toning your stomach and losing belly fat can also be done with the help of many other exercises. Here are few more exercises that help us:
- Lie on the ground facing towards the floor, take the support of your arms and manage the weight of the upper part of the body by trying to stand on your toes, Lift your body up for 30 seconds and slowly lie down on the floor. Do this repetition of 10.
- Sit on the floor and bend your knees and make sure that the foot touches the floor. Lean back slightly, tighten the abs and lift the legs up. Do this for a repetition of 10.
Workouts or exercises that help reduce body fat can also lead to immense pains in the initial days; and in worst cases, can also lead to torn muscles. In order to prevent that from happening, one should always seek proper consultancy from the right professionals. These people can accurately track and identify the reason for the obesity and can in turn, help lose belly fat, and develop flat stomach abs.
Neha is a health expert and has already written for good sites such as flattummytips.net in past. She also writes for many other blogs and journals. You may visit and join her at twitter twitter.com/neha1701.